Membership in Trusted Advisers Council is limited to Senior level professionals and their executive staff who apply a consultative approach and serve small to mid-size business owners.
Members are highly respected professionals who demonstrate high-character in their everyday lives and how they serve their clients. Each person carries a humble servant mentality and like-mindedness giving mentality with fellow members.
Professions include the following categories:
- Banking and Finance
- Financial services
- Real estate
- Investment management
- Human resources
Each professional discipline within a local group is exclusive to protect each member and to avoid duplication and confusion of where to refer member opportunities. Consequently, a member is only allowed to represent one seat discipline within a professional matrix category.
Member prospects are . . . Introduced to a Chapter by an existing member in good standing . . . attends two meetings interacting with Members . . . and, attends two TRIADs with a Group Leader and fellow-Member present at each Triad. Among the considerations for Membership are the right personality and mentality. Character counts. In addition, Members possess significant networks to share.
Decision to approve a new member is made between the Chapter Leader and at least two Members. The Chapter Leader has final say on all new members.
The Group Leaders developed a dues policy to achieve two goals; 1) cover our costs 2) make it simple to implement. Here is that policy:
- Dues are assessed for the calendar year, January - December
- Dues will be established in October for the next calendar year based on a projected annual budget
- Members will be invoiced November/December and dues must be paid in January
- New Members who join during the year through August will pay the full annual dues
- New Members who join in September or October will pay a prorated amount
- New Members who join in November or December will pay the next year new annual dues and receive a bonus of one or two months.
2019 Dues Schedule:
- Annual Dues - $290
- September – October Prorated Dues - $100